The CDC Foundation was created by Congress to mobilize philanthropic and private-sector resources to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) critical health protection work.
Million Hearts® is a national initiative co-led by CDC and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that aims to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes within 5 years.
The CDC Foundation is pleased to work with the following partners on the Million Hearts® campaign.
Alliance for the Million Hearts® Campaign
The Alliance for the Million Hearts® Campaign is a public-private coalition partnering with the CDC Foundation to help accelerate the Million Hearts® initiative toward its goal of preventing 1 million heart attacks and strokes.
The vision of the Alliance for the Million Hearts® Campaign is a future where all people understand their personal risk for heart disease and stroke, believe in their power to change it, and take steps to protect their heart health — and the health of their families.
Trusted Content Partners
Thank you to these organizations that have provided information and resources referenced on this website:
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)